Stocking up Stocking up Stocking up Stocking up
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stocking up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that's some good knowledge, thx bob...I see you are from Royalton. North Olmsted here. Our boats on PIB and now cant even get to it...we are gonna try this trolling thing with cranks this year wneber able to. We just used harnesses last year but a little later in the season. Be nice to catch on crank, takes my senior citizen crew to forever rebait the harnesses...more time out of the water than in...

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,I live on N Royalton.I personally do not own a boat,but have several friends that do and we fish up at the islands almost weekly.As far as I have read,we are still allowed to do outdoor activities.That would include fishing.The thing I would be most worried about when we start is spending that 2.5hr round trip in car with the crew.Obviosly,the smaller your crew,the safer you are.Also,how safe are your friends and how safely are they practicing their social distancing.I'm 62yrs old and have no underlying health issues.I probably would not require hospitalization,but how important is it to you, to not infect your family or my 87 yr old father.Good luck and be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

Domka outdoors is having a sale on custom bandits and perfect 10’s til the quarantine ends ($10.00) if you’re interested in any custom baits

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great price for a custom color bandit and P10.Dakota color Huff daddy is a great producer.