We launched at 8 am from Mazurik and headed out to the north side of kelleys. We found tons of really nice fish marks all the way to the shoal. We also found a lot of un-fishable muddy water from the wind Friday night. Made a move west towards south Bass and we found better water and another nice pod of feeding fish. we boated 40 fish and kept a 4 man for my customers and a limit for me too. It was nice to have some fresh cold water walleye. A couple 8 pound fish but no hawgs today. The big fish where in the muddy water. We ran bandits and perfect 10's 1 to 1.3 did the job fish where high in the water 20/20 and 25/25 worked best over 30' of water. we where done by 1 pm and didn't catch a fish until 10:30 so the active schools are an amazing bite but they are in small areas and you have to search to find them. Cleared 10 rods twice. all the fun walleye fishing can provide. The weather was absolutely amazing for March. I have 2 spots left for a walk on for Sunday March 15th and some April dates open if anyone wants a trip. Tight lines to all. What a day for March on lake erie.-3720-003-jpg
What a day for March on lake erie.-3720-001-jpgWhat a day for March on lake erie.-3720-005-jpg