the itch is bad the itch is bad the itch is bad the itch is bad
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: the itch is bad

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the launch could go early for this dog. Very thin ice in the marina, so soon, very soon. As far as the itch, I have no cure, except a nice walleye hog on my Jiggy Pole. Until them , scratch it ~!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
    Looks like the launch could go early for this dog. Very thin ice in the marina, so soon, very soon. As far as the itch, I have no cure, except a nice walleye hog on my Jiggy Pole. Until them , scratch it ~!
    Good to hear from Waterdog! Yes, for sure you can count on a very early launch. And probably balmy seas and clear water all spring. Thank LEfriend.

I scheduled back surgery first week of January to be sure to be healed for spring. A little plain ole diarrhea the very day before, they postponed it, and before I knew it I was going back to 4 different doctors and a CT scan, a brain mri, and a colonoscopy before they would re-certify me. That scheduling process consumed 2 months and finally I had the back surgery yesterday.

Now I am looking at stuck in house with the Missus, not being allowed to drive or lift over 2 pounds, for 3 weeks, then therapy after that. So I will probably be stuck here going stark raving mad, listening to you all slaughter em.

I may have to beg for some open seats when I am cleared because sure won't have my boat ready.