I thought about the ODNR misleading the public comment. My thought is benefit vs. risk. What, really, would ODW fisheries have to gain by putting out misleading information? The fisherman already are reporting what they are experiencing, so everyone knows that. Same with commercial. So reporting that one cause is likely that the perch have changed feeding habits, based on data collected from public caught and commercial caught perch stomachs, as well as their own research, is only reporting what they have reason to believe is happening. That's not risky as far as Public Relations goes because it's what the data indicates. If they made a decision to mislead the public by overstating the perch population, what happens if that's later found to be false? ODW fisheries takes a big hit. They don't want that. They already have enough issue with people either not believing them or having to counter other misinformation that is always out there. Is it possible? Sure. Is it reasonable to think so? I doubt it.