The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Monclova, OH
    Posts
    204

    Default The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Show

    I just wondered if anyone has gone to the Ultimate Fishing Show in the Novi and what do you think about the show. Do they have seminars on walleye fishing for example? Do they have lots of gear for sale? IS it a worthwhile trip?
    Thank you,
    Bruce

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Duck View Post
    I just wondered if anyone has gone to the Ultimate Fishing Show in the Novi and what do you think about the show. Do they have seminars on walleye fishing for example? Do they have lots of gear for sale? IS it a worthwhile trip?
    Thank you,
    Bruce

    Yes to all questions, great get away middle of Winter, you wont be disappointed .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    197

    Default

    I live 15 minutes from the show and it is great. lots for sale and some great seminars. Lance valentine always puts on some jigging the river seminars and Mark Romanack is there for a trolling seminar. Chip Cartwright is putting on a lake erie walleye seminar. Dave Domka will be talking about lake erie perch. All great guys that know their stuff, always worth listening to. I always take something away from the seminars even if its back to basics. We have so much information at our fingertips today that sometimes it is the simple things that make a difference. It is a great show worth attending. If you come up this way let me know i'll meet you for lunch and sit thru a seminar with you.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Monclova, OH
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
    I live 15 minutes from the show and it is great. lots for sale and some great seminars. Lance valentine always puts on some jigging the river seminars and Mark Romanack is there for a trolling seminar. Chip Cartwright is putting on a lake erie walleye seminar. Dave Domka will be talking about lake erie perch. All great guys that know their stuff, always worth listening to. I always take something away from the seminars even if its back to basics. We have so much information at our fingertips today that sometimes it is the simple things that make a difference. It is a great show worth attending. If you come up this way let me know i'll meet you for lunch and sit thru a seminar with you.
    Captain,
    I am coming up Friday afternoon and I want to see that Mark Romanack trolling seminar if you would like to meet up.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    nroyalton
    Posts
    614

    Default

    Question for Capt Sam,or anybody else that uses them.I know Capt Sam uses stern planer boards.I was thinking of purchasing one or two to make it possible to run more lines.I was looking at some utube videos of them yesterday.Church makes a 007 size that I think would be the size to run on Erie.Is that the planer you use,and can you elaborate on how to use and things that can cause tangles when running a stern planer?Thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.
    Posts
    276

    Default

    You all forgot to mention... where is this show? I'm sure some readers don't have any idea what Novi is.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Monclova, OH
    Posts
    204

    Default Ultimate Fishing show

    Quote Originally Posted by West Basin View Post
    You all forgot to mention... where is this show? I'm sure some readers don't have any idea what Novi is.
    2020 Ultimate Fishing Show
    Suburban Collection Showplace
    46100 Grand River Road
    Novi, MI 48347

    $12.00 to get in
    $5.00 to park

    7 acres of boats, fishing equipment, ice gear, boat docks, personal watercraft, fishing guides, outfitters from Canada, and some great seminars. They had a big 42 in tall pool with three bass boats in it and they would have featured speakers such as I saw Mark Zona in a boat talking about bass fishing. They had a Hawg Trough with walleye, perch, largemouth, and catfish where they were doing seminars. Lots of vendors selling all kinds of rods, reels, and baits.


Similar Threads

  1. Ultimate Outdoors of WNY @ The 2018 WNY Sport and Travel Expo March 8-11
    By fishkiller16 in forum Eastern Lake Erie Fishing REPORTS
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 08:56 PM
  2. Ultimate Outdoors of WNY Waterwolf camera video footage.
    By fishkiller16 in forum Eastern Lake Erie Fishing REPORTS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 06:58 AM
  3. Ultimate Fishing Town 2013 Port Colborne,Ontario
    By Ultimate Fishing Town in forum Western Lake Erie Fishing Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM
  4. Ultimate Fishing Town 2013 Port Colborne,Ontario
    By Ultimate Fishing Town in forum Eastern Lake Erie Fishing REPORTS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 08:57 AM
  5. ultimate sports show
    By jighead419 in forum Western Lake Erie Fishing REPORTS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •