Juls,you were correct to assume where you fished Tuesdays,would be too dirty.We also fished Friday.I had become texting buddies with the pimplepounder on this site,and he was nice enough to take me out with him on his boat.I met Kent at Mazuricks Friday morning and headed to south side of Starve island.We could barely see the cavitation plate but there were good marks,unfortunately stacked near the bottom.We set out a spread of bandits and after about 75min with no action pulled em and headed toward north edge of kellies.Saw a few boats working kellies island shoal so set up there and headed along north edge of reef.Caught one fish there,but when went back over area where we caught it,nothing.Decided to head south.While headed south,saw small pack working north side kellies.Decided to join them.The water clarity was about 3ft.Back at kellies isl reef was about 5ft.We ended up only catching 3 fish on the north edge of kellies.All four fish we caught was on a huff daddy bandit with 20,2oz,60 more lead.Did not see another net go on the boats we could see close to us all day.Looks like the best bite was east of kellies.Unfortunately,we did not reach that area.Was a nice day,with light north winds and cloudy.Enjoyed Kent's company and found out a lot about each other lives and interests.We do both love to fish and hunt deer.Maybe we still might get out again before the lake freezes us out.And,hopefully catch a lot better.