Had four days off last week and they were all too windy to fish so when my day off on Halloween was approaching was watching windsurf almost every 4hrs.Saw a big blow coming but Forcast kept changing.There looked like a small window in the morning.The plan was to get out early catch our fish and get back before the wind picked up.We got to boat just as getting light but was raining.Got the gear ready and motored thru some early fog to the east side of kellies.There were some residual 3ft rollers coming in from NE as expected,but manageable.Found some good marks 2miles east of kellies and set out lines by 9am.Put out 4 bandits @ 40,60,80 and 100.Colors pooh bear purple,black head wonderbread,RC crush and blue chrome.We got one pull back on our 100 lead so I changed one bandit to 120.Made a turn to see if help catch a fish and nothing.Couple S turns and change speed did nothing.Not a boat in sight and nothing on channel 79.About 45min in was about to put a sinker on a line when Jerry said think we should call it quits???? His neck was starting to hurt from the rollers and trying to keep a course.So,I brought everything in and headed home without a fish.First time all season didn't catch at least half our fish.Think we would have eventually figured them out but the clock was ticking.We did not see a single boat fishing the whole time.Guess we were the only dummies to try and fish today.Looks like boat going into storage so looks like end of our season.Did bring a bag of fish with us and had a Jolly Roger walleye meal when got home.Happy Halloween!!!💀