We launched at Mazurik at 7AM and the lake was calm as we headed north east of Kelleys towards the weather buoy. We opened up the yamaha 300 and got out there in short order. We marked lots of fish as soon as we set down and started sending the bandits down 50/180 to 50/160 with a 2 oz at 2.5 mph colors where mixed between chrome and natural and they all caught fish. We caught a couple on spoons running #1 dipsy on zero down 65 and 75. This time of year i like purple, red, orange and pink (PROP) on all the bellies of the baits. Remember, the bottom color catches the fish, the top color catches the fisherman.. The fish where feeding hard, we had doubles and triples a few times as we all reeled in our limit and had 18 fish in short order with a nice 27.5" walleye for the little lady from Thailand. This was a trip to remember for these first timers. Cooler temps coming next week will hopefully start bringing these fish in a little closer in good numbers. I still have some trips available for next weekend and into October, give me a call to get out on the lake. Tight lines to you all.
Great trip Saturday with a first time crew.-219b-042-jpgGreat trip Saturday with a first time crew.-219b-045-jpgGreat trip Saturday with a first time crew.-219b-046-jpg