Set up about 8:15 this am two miles East of Kellys with no action. As we ran farther east at about 4 miles east of Kellys in 45-50 ft of water, we started getting some fish. We fished Mich Stinger spoons on Tru Trips 51- 62 back foot trolling at 2.3 to 2.7 MPH. I also rad a purple Wiggle Wart off a back placer 35 feet back, and then a blue/ silver Reef Runner off that too with no luck. Like Capt Porkchop said, I had a difficult time seeing fish on my graph too. Had steady action, but fish seemed smaller this week with most 18-19" long. Fish seemed to be concentrated in small areas and about a half dozen boats were jammed in a ten acre area. I did not get involved in that. Fish definitely seem to be moving east all the time.

I wanted to ask about what someone at Bass Pro had told me a five years back. He said the red Cajan line makes great leader material for us with the Tru Trips and dipsys. I found that roll of line today. I had never used it. What do you think about that Cajan line for leaders?