My fishing partner, Chuck and I had a great time fishing the LEWT tournament series for the first time this year. Great group of very good Lake Erie fisherman. We finished 18th in the championship this past weekend. We learned a lot about fishing specifically for big fish and improved our finish in each tournament. We are looking forward to competing again next year. We used phantom lures dagger 7's pulled behind jet 40 divers on Sunday and they did very well for us. We will be using these more often around 2 mph was the trick. We also caught fish on bandits back 35 and 45 gold, blue chrome and green where good colors. We fished from vermilion to Loraine in skinny water to find these bigger fish. I still have this Saturday 6/15 and 6/22 - 6/23 open for charters in June. Give me a call to book a trip.Great Year Fishing The LEWT tournament series-tour-008-jpgGreat Year Fishing The LEWT tournament series-tour-006-jpgGreat Year Fishing The LEWT tournament series-tour-007-jpgGreat Year Fishing The LEWT tournament series-tour-001-jpg