Like others, not trying to stir the water here. I will say that any change in weather can be attributed to global warming in some way. The planet isn’t happy right now. When we’re seeing 40 degree weather in June that air is likely pushed down by warm air up in the arctic. This is starting to become less what scientists say and more “just look at the ice.” Both poles are rapidly losing ice. The Great Barrier Reef just saw 2 bleaching events that killed 50% of the coral. “Oh half the GBR died? Nah, happens all the time....” (It doesn’t). Whether it’s true or not, I think the time as at least come to ask yourself, “if this IS true, what simple changes can I make to help?” I feel the same way about all the plastic in the ocean. What simple changes can I make to help? I live in Toledo and won’t put chemicals down on my lawn for the sake of the lake. Yea, I have some weeds but I’m a typical younger guy that believes the grass we plant in our yards wasn’t supposed to grow here anyway so it’s like everyone is putting zebra mussels in their yards and being proud of it. My belief is the time has come to make some changes at least to take care of the plastic in the oceans. Also, to reduce carbon emissions and pollute as little as possible. Just my thoughts. Not saying anything IS true, but it could be and if so we’re all in a world of trouble.