Was going to fish with Jon this past Friday so went up to our lakehouse to spend the night.Went to Mon Ami for dinner and decided to head over to Foxhaven Marina to set up some of the trolling gear.Drove around a bit till I finally found his slip number,but the boat there didn't look like his boat and the dock was underwater.Called Jon and realized he was the boat on the other side of dock and had slip number off by one.Now every dock had a power box next to it and boats had an electric cord that went to their boats.Now I had to wade into water to get into his boat.With all this electricity around these submerged docks someone is going to get electrocuted.Now there was around 2" of water over dock when got there.As assembled the 6 rods noticed water going down...cool.So after got the rods done the dock had no water over it.I started to load some gear in the boat,then noticed the water coming back up again.I quickly finished loading and high stepped through a half inch of water.Got to boat bright and early Friday morning at 8:30AM.He is not a big fisherman and didn't even put boat in water in 2018 due to a health issue.Jerry soon arrived and we handed Jon our gear over the bow of boat.There was 3" of water over dock now.I told Jerry to bring his landing net and cooler due to the net Jon had was only 5' long.We got gas and proceeded to head out of west harbor channel.Mind you,there were plenty of other submerged docks in Foxhaven and the other marinas we passed.We headed almost due east between Marblehead and Kellies.Got to 33fow and set out gear and headed east.We set 4dipseys with scorpion stinger spoons.Mostly purple with copper backs.On setting 3.5 had leads of 45 and 55 and one setting had 33 and 40.We also set out two inline boards with harnesses and #2 tadpoles at 60 and 45 leads.Caught a couple junk fish at first,but then started picking at walleye.Had 7 fish when we turned around and headed west.I moved the leads some on the dipseys when the bite died or picked up on a particular rod.Was having trouble with engines running on the hot side.We were originally going 1.9-2.0mph but bumped it up to 2.3 to help cool the engines.That extra speed also cooled off the bite.After about 30min of little action slowed back down to 1.9 and started catching again.We had caught a few on the harnesses earlier but they had cooled off.I changed one board to a TT30 and spoon and was ready to change the other board,when that flag went down.I handed that rod to Jon,who had taken a break driving,and told him to reel it in.He was having difficulty getting line in,so I grabbed the rod to see what the problem was.Well,something heavy was on the line.I said its probably a big sheephead or cat and had Jerry slow the boat down.Turned out to be a 26" walleye.Jon said it was biggest walleye he had ever caught.The rig that caught it was a double willow with purple boxer front and copper back.Tadpole #2 lead was 60.Got another fish with that rod shortly after.Took us 3.5hrs to get our 18fish.Weight was 38lbs at cleaners with 15lbs of filets.Very little wind so was able to troll any direction,but got pretty buggy.But did not get hot.Great day on water.Hope others had an enjoyable and productive day on Erie last weekend also.To top it off,the dock had no water on it when got back too!!!!