East harbor ice conditions East harbor ice conditions East harbor ice conditions East harbor ice conditions
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much Capt Juls! I will let them know today to cancel their hotel room and trip. I appreciate everything you do for this site and all the help I have received from you, as I am a rookie at fishing for walleye. I have learned a lot in the past year as this was my first year walleye fishing. I came from tournament fishing for bass, and I converted over to the tasty, succulent meat that the walleye has to offer. Vic's talked me into getting a Ranger 1880MS. It's a start for now and hoping to upgrade in a few years to what you have. I have met a few Captains out there as they were camped at the same campground as us. Everyone is so nice in the walleye fishing community and not selfish to share information. Great group of people out there! Can't wait to get the boat back on the water. Maybe if East Harbor is not broken up by the winds, we will get to fish it this weekend. Love the panfish bite through the ice!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EYEFISH4FOOD View Post
    Thank you so much Capt Juls! I will let them know today to cancel their hotel room and trip. I appreciate everything you do for this site and all the help I have received from you, as I am a rookie at fishing for walleye. I have learned a lot in the past year as this was my first year walleye fishing. I came from tournament fishing for bass, and I converted over to the tasty, succulent meat that the walleye has to offer. Vic's talked me into getting a Ranger 1880MS. It's a start for now and hoping to upgrade in a few years to what you have. I have met a few Captains out there as they were camped at the same campground as us. Everyone is so nice in the walleye fishing community and not selfish to share information. Great group of people out there! Can't wait to get the boat back on the water. Maybe if East Harbor is not broken up by the winds, we will get to fish it this weekend. Love the panfish bite through the ice!
    From what I've been hearing, you're going to really enjoy that 1880MS! And, I'm sure you will have no issues over there on East Harbor ice fishing. Good luck! Nothing better than a nice mess of bluegills for a fish fry....my favorite!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters