Special 11 dollar permit for nonresadents Special 11 dollar permit for nonresadents Special 11 dollar permit for nonresadents Special 11 dollar permit for nonresadents
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wajski View Post
    Hell $11.00 I would pay it I am a resident and don't even use public access. I have to laugh people will pay $14 for a custom bait but $11 to go improving our fishing
    You don't see me buying $14 custom baits. I'm not arguing paying the damn $11, i'm complaining "WHO " is required to pay it. I guess with the non resident fees at $55.50 now, they should be getting a fair amount of money generated to go toward improving the fishery, plus all the non-resident boat registrations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwiggler View Post
    I guess with the non resident fees at $55.50 now, they should be getting a fair amount of money generated to go toward improving the fishery, plus all the non-resident boat registrations.
    Ohio annual non-resident lic will be 44.20 for 2019....not sure where you're getting the 55.40 from? Michigan charges 76.00 for their annual non-resident lic. So, we're still way below other states in that regard....even with the 4 month permit of 11.00 for the spring fishing.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say, "plus all the non-resident boat registrations? What do you mean?
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Ohio annual non-resident lic will be 44.20 for 2019....not sure where you're getting the 55.40 from? Michigan charges 76.00 for their annual non-resident lic. So, we're still way below other states in that regard....even with the 4 month permit of 11.00 for the spring fishing.

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say, "plus all the non-resident boat registrations? What do you mean?

Sorry, i made a $.20 mistake.....$44.20 annual non-resident license + $11.00 non resident Lake Erie permit = $55.20. What i mean by "all the non-resident boat registrations" is revenue generated with all the non-resident boat registration sold. As far as Mich fees go, i quit fishing there when they raised theirs from $40 to $76. Somewhat of gouging if you ask me. I.m older, on a fixed income, so when it gets to the point of being too much....dollar here-dollar there, i'll hang it up. I enjoy it alot, and i spend alot, gas, ( both auto and boat ), food,toll road, camping and boat dock fees,boat registration, fishing license,etc.,so i generate some revenue to Ohio, i'm sure. Have a nice day !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwiggler View Post
    You don't see me buying $14 custom baits. I'm not arguing paying the damn $11, i'm complaining "WHO " is required to pay it. I guess with the non resident fees at $55.50 now, they should be getting a fair amount of money generated to go toward improving the fishery, plus all the non-resident boat registrations.
    I don't buy$14 bait either I am a resident don't use public launches but am willing to pay a$11 fee. I agree with you everyone should pay resident or non resident it goes to benefit everyone.