5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

8/11 Got our 60 today east of the intake. Had to move 5 times and was a tough bite today. Lots of marks everywhere. 20 fow about a mile or so east . Tried out deeper but the best bite seemed to be in closer. Gold spreaders from janns netcraft. My favorite! Goldies from Szuch's. Tons of boats in the area just have to find active fish. Most struggled to catch limit from what I heard. 20 lbs at the cleaners. Al Szuch's $1.25 lb and they do a great job! No bones!!!! Will vacuum sealer them also if you ask. $.50 a bag. Be back in the morning but will be out looking in different areas for fish. Took til 11:00 to get them. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyerunner1 View Post
    8/11 Got our 60 today east of the intake. Had to move 5 times and was a tough bite today. Lots of marks everywhere. 20 fow about a mile or so east . Tried out deeper but the best bite seemed to be in closer. Gold spreaders from janns netcraft. My favorite! Goldies from Szuch's. Tons of boats in the area just have to find active fish. Most struggled to catch limit from what I heard. 20 lbs at the cleaners. Al Szuch's $1.25 lb and they do a great job! No bones!!!! Will vacuum sealer them also if you ask. $.50 a bag. Be back in the morning but will be out looking in different areas for fish. Took til 11:00 to get them. Good luck!
    them are made by me

Post Thanks / Like

Well then you do a great job at making them. I have been using them for years and love them. I only use gold and if I can't catch them on those then they just aren't biting. I don't even use crappie rigs at all anymore just those gold spreaders. Great quality!

Post Thanks / Like

Default gold spreaders

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    them are made by me
    Didn't see them on the Janns website

Post Thanks / Like

i did see the gold ones online they are with the other colors there is 4 spreaders on the bottom of page click on each one for the different colors gold, silver, rainbow, fire-tiger