10\5-6-7-8 Friday afternoon 2 of us went to north side of Crib Reef, started in 21 fow pulled 7 in an hour, moved to 26 fow caught 45 more in 3 hours. Shiners from Bite Me bait, 22 lbs at Shattos. Used 3 hook crappie rigs and half ounce chrome pimple tipped with a shiner. Saturday both of us went back to 26 fow just got started and the sky turned pitch black, we rode the storm out and after about 20 minutes started catching some perch. slow on and off bite that took 4 hours to catch our limits. I caught more on the chrome pimple than I did on the crappie rig, My buddy caught all his on the crappie rigs. 23 lbs at Shattos. Sunday I had different buddy come up, he has a weak stomach, so we waited till noon for the lake to settle down, and just went out to L can. Anchored right next to the bouye and caught our fish in 3 and a half hours. 18 lbs at Shattos, smaller fish than over at Crib Reef. Monday went out by myself in the fog. Couldn't see L can till I got within 30 feet of it. Had some time to kill so I released everything under 9 inches that wasn't gill or gut hooked. 3 and a half hours ended up wit 12 lbs at Shattos. Great weekend of fishing. Looking forward to this weekend, Planning on fishing 5 days.