Perch Perch Perch Perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Perch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

9/22-23 Waited for the wind to die down Sat. went out about 3 pm Stopped at L can found some marks water was muddy about 6 inches visibility. Fished for an hour, no bites. Moved to A can made 3 stops on decent marks, half hour each, no perch, water was still muddy. Called it a day. Sunday went out at 9 am. Stopped at L can because there were a bunch of boats there and wasted hour, no perch. Went up to the west side West Sister to get out of the wind. Found some marks in 28 fow. Fished 2 hours and got 43 perch. (Buddy needed to get home early) Bite was steady on crappie rig and Swedish pimple about a foot off the bottom, with goldies.
    Last edited by 5285; 09-24-2018 at 12:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

8\1-5\2019
    3 of us headed over to Waterdogs neighborhood on Thursday. Tried the east end of the picket fence, and G can, caught a few 8 to 10 inch perch. Rather than spend the whole day trying to find some willing perch, we headed north to Toussaint Reef and cast for some walleye. Friday we went to B can and for the first time this year found some willing perch, returned Sat and Sun and it just kept getting a little better each day. Our count went 30, 38, and 51. I went back by myself on Monday and got my first limit of the year. All 4 days were very soft bite, and very few aggressive fish. We were using goldies on crappie rigs and spreaders, no bling. Perch-20190804_151353-jpg
    Last edited by 5285; 08-06-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Thanks for the update. I might just have to run out there one night this week.
    2003 Wellcraft Coastal 270