Sorry I didn't post a clearer message.
I have absolutely NO disrespect for Keith! Keith and his wife are awesome folks!
I've known Keith since the early 90's. Beginning of WC. He helped with info over the years. And we have helped Keith when we could. Quite a few random breakfasts meet ups near Lorain before heading out. Besides out on the water.
I was referring to having to label poles. 15,20 rods you need to know what is what.
"I know pooh bear also marks depth of each rod with dry eraser on a tag attached to each rod.I have been using masking tape to record leads on each rod.I will also mark color of spinner and number of fish caught on the rods.This will help in the first hour or two to help zone in on depth and color fish biting that day.Initially, we try and cover entire water column to see what depth fish biting.But will be sure to put line or two in depth you or pooh bear caught the day before."
When running 4,6 or 10 rods. I know what has what. And 2 rods are dedicated. One on bottom and one in the upper 10ft range. As typically the largest fish of the day comes on that rod.
I haven't seen Keith in quite a few years. I had to sell my boat. And good friend and fishin buddy "The Migrater" docked at Beaver Creek( Dennis) moved back to MO. So not alot of chances to get like I used to.