lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch lots of perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lots of perch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

3 man limit 4 hours 29 pounds 4-5 miles off little cedar pointe 2 miles east of outer light nice fish wish i could learn to load pics from my phone

Post Thanks / Like

fish that were caught were around the turnaround Saturday had a few buddy's get them one friend there only got 11 fishing a pack of boats farther out 29 ft of water few friends limited with nice size fish that blow must of scared them out from where we were getting our limits as me and a few other boats were not catching calmer water is needed keeps blowing might have to pull

Post Thanks / Like

Call him at 419.698 eight.6 4 zero
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reports will be out in the morning. Same place love been for the.last month.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    210 today left dock at 7 back by 11 30 5 miles off little cedar point 68 pounds at cleaners fish for dinner tonight time to get grandkids and wife out spreaders with no bling shinner and sand shinner mix cutting in half was working best nice day little choppy towards the end but hope it stays nice
    90 perch 30 pounds 18 ft of water off wards canal 1 ounce spreaders no bling shiners on the bottom light bite going tomorrow same spot never moved sun was a slow pick untill 11 am or so then very nice fish till limit 2 at a time

Post Thanks / Like

104 fish 30 pounds 4 guys 3 hours had to go home same place fish we stopped east of lighthouse 18 quick fish left with 34 because they quit moved into humps ended with 104 we were catching up and down then they slowed way down nice fish

Post Thanks / Like

today Tuesday 10-3-2017 we got our 60 fish 2 guys 20 pounds 18 ft of water anchor broke loose we ended up in 20 ft off wards straight out channel towards west sister very light bite you had to concentrate or your minnows were gone we had shiners from Sabrinas nice size shiners perfect and a lot in the bucket we were fun fishing after limit had 5 doubles in a row left at 8 back at noon. going back tomorrow report then if weather lets us

Post Thanks / Like

today i tried to teach a 8 year old he caught 2 but had fun first time on the lake fishing i think hes going to be a future fisherman took my wife she sat in the sun and knitted or crochet whatever you call it. buddy and his wife out front of wards lots of boats in area 19-20 ft of water ended 75 fish 24 pounds butch and dennys was packed with fish great day on the lake could be the last for my boat but its not pulled yet

Post Thanks / Like

90 perch best grade of year for me at G can. 20 ft. Spreaders. 10:10 - 12:30. Tried Kelly's at two locations then trekked to G can.

Post Thanks / Like

sad day friday pulling boat for winter