We were trolling off Huron just days before hurricane Sandy hit by the deep dump about 10 miles out.Were trolling with big boards with mix of cranks and harnesses and was catching numerous fish Ohio walleye.We were at 15 fish when had another big eye coming to the net.My dad was driving the boat when the captain yelled to turn right when the big fish was swimming away from the boat.Well my dad turned boat to the right but the captain yelled no not that way,turn the other way.My dad then turned his chair around to see what was going on in the back.The chair swiveled to a point where his feet no longer reached the floor and he started to slip off his chair.By now a 9lb eye was close enough to net,or do I go help my dad.I made a stab at the eye knowing I only had one chance while the captain, holding the rod held my dad up with his behind.We got the eye and dropped it in the back then got my dad before he fell.By now he had turned the wheel of the boat and we were 90° to our line.The captain turned off the engine and lifted both outboards out of the water.We spent next 45 min untangling everything and went in.Was the most impressive cooler of fish I had been a part of during my 40 yrs of Fishing Erie.