went out with northcoast charters. Boat is docked at meinkes west. Fished 4 miles west of west sister island. I casted a gold erie derie for awhile that landed 2 keepers than i switched to a mayfly rig (weapon). Ended up with 2 more keepers on the gold mayfly rig. We were in 30ft of water so i casted out counted to 12 working the swing. We also had 4 bottom bouncers out that produced 14 of the 24 fish we caught. My dad landed a hog of a fish going 30' 10lb on a bottom bouncer. I have pics just need to figure out how to post. While trying to the land the fish the net snapped in the water but thank the lord the fish didnt come off and i had time to grab the other net and bring the monster in. Looks like my dad has his first fish ohio at the young age of 71. Just goes to show you after fishing lake erie for 50 years those are once in a lifetime fish and he is having it mounted. Great day out on lake had a great breeze all day that helped us with the bouncers. Ended with a 4 man limit. Left dock at 6am caught last fish at 2pm. Also easily caught 60 small eyes but im sure you guys already know. The rest of the keepers were 17-22 inches .