I also can not believe the lack of posts on this site.

I have learned a lot from Walleye.com over the years and it has helped put fish in the freezer many times. So why has everyone stopped sharing information now?

I fished with a friend Friday AM mostly drifting ESE north of the Starve Island can. We ended up one fish short of a two man limit in 4 hours with 20+ short walleye thrown back and 4 or 5 large sheep head caught as well. We caught most of the fish in the 33 to 30' water depth. All fish again were caught on the bottom with bottom bouncers or dragging / slow jogging a weapon with a lot of line out and a 3/4 oz weight. One 22" fish was the largest. Other keepers were 15 1/4 to 17"

There are literally hundreds of boats in the lower passage spread out from the southern tip of South Bass past Lakeside. The fish are everywhere. Getting past the short ones to the bigger fish seems to be the biggest challenge. the bigger fish maybe the suspended ones, but they are not near as aggressive as the short ones. There are many trollers who can add to this story.

Have fun be, be safe and eat bread with your fish