Sunday morning I was in front of Bessie drifting and jigging/casting when SEA BREEZE 21 trolled within 20 feet of my boat in the direction we were casting. I gave a holler at the boat in a respectable(somewhat) tone and the captain proceeded to come out from the wheel and called me pretty much every name in the book. He also threatened to come over and.. well you can take it from there. All of this with my 15 year old son on the boat. Now im not sure why SEA BREEZE would permit such a person to captain one of their boats so I called SEA BREEZE charters and left my name and number hoping for a return call so I could explain what happened. Guess what? Not even a return call from the owner. Now I have no plans to charter a boat in the near future but this would be the very last number on my list. Now I'm not sure if anyone from this charter business reads this or not but if they do please let the owner know I would love to talk with him. What an experience and another black eye for trollers.