Really rude captain Really rude captain Really rude captain Really rude captain
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was fishing the same area on the reefs and watching a Sea Breeze boat I thought was jockeying around thought he was looking
    for marks but he got close to others. I packed up and moved west of the pack and started my troll west and never looked back.
    It a shame that a outfitter that big allows that sort of person to charter his boats. Here's hoping he calls and things are amicably resolved.

Gene

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BtweenShots View Post
    I was fishing the same area on the reefs and watching a Sea Breeze boat I thought was jockeying around thought he was looking
    for marks but he got close to others. I packed up and moved west of the pack and started my troll west and never looked back.
    It a shame that a outfitter that big allows that sort of person to charter his boats. Here's hoping he calls and things are amicably resolved.

Gene
    I guess im not the only one then. I don't personally troll and don't have anything against those who do. They actually caught a walleye as they passed and the guy actually yelled back "I caught your fish as@$%@#". I'm going to send an email to SEA BREEZE to see if I get a reply that way. On a good note we did catch 6 keepers and a few shorts in the area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dansdad View Post
    I guess im not the only one then. I don't personally troll and don't have anything against those who do. They actually caught a walleye as they passed and the guy actually yelled back "I caught your fish as@$%@#". I'm going to send an email to SEA BREEZE to see if I get a reply that way. On a good note we did catch 6 keepers and a few shorts in the area.
    Rule of thumb is boat under power gives way to drifting boat (not under power) gives way to anchored boat.