Great Job Skipper 9! Great Job Skipper 9! Great Job Skipper 9! Great Job Skipper 9!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I posted this picture that I stole from Skipper 9's site because I was at the marina all day and watched the boats come in and talked to the captains, and this was the best board of fish all day. Jim didn't know that I posted this, and he still may not. I do not know where he fished, nor his program. I am sure had he posted about his trip he would have shared that information. I am not affiliated with him except for the fact that we are in the same marina. It was an afternoon trip and they didn't get in until after 6:00 pm... that is all I can tell you.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty sure Jim has not seen this, he has a lot going on - I know he's been busy building more planar boards and upgrading his auto pilot. Give him a call and he may be able to be more specific than I am.

I don't have exact numbers but we were west of Catawba in 18-19 FOW. Bandits 40-50 back, 1.8 to 1.9mph. That was Jim's program Friday night, we ran that on Saturday too, although on Eyehunter II we ran 1.6 to 1.7 mph with better success. Speed changes +/- .2mph also seemed to trigger bites. There were no hot colors, every boat on the radio had a different "hot" bandit. EHII didn't have a hot color on Saturday, seemingly every color scheme caught fish, although I'd say that Pink Squirrel and Pink Lemonade caught 1/3rd of our 28 fish.

Post Thanks / Like

On Eh4 our best color was Chartreuse/Black Stripes and clown, both are stk colors. 55 back seemed best for us with turns and stalls doing alot of triggering. It was a day of work, not just straight line pulling