White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$& White Catamaran Capt. D!$&
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Madd Matt View Post
    I believe that if you read my post that you would see that you and I are in complete agreement... I am confused as to what you think I said. Multiple times I mentioned that the OP post was perfectly fine, and a good conversation and good post. He didn't mention any names.... Also, if you read my post, you will see that I commended you for telling your story with a boat name when you knew exactly who it was, and said that it was perfectly fine when you know what happened and who did it. I was not calling into question your account and have no problems with it.

I don't own this site and don't have any right to tell anyone how to respond. However, there are enough of us who have been in here for years and we all truly appreciate keeping the drama that is so common on other sites out of Walleye.com.

I was merely asking that everyone not jump to conclusions on the OP's run in on the Lake with a specific boat when we don't know who it was. In your personal case, obviously you know. So tell your story. No problems there.
    Thanks for explaining yourself further but I apologize that is not how I took your post. You clearly stated you were not defending anyone but followed that up with numerous points of view on the type of person/charter you perceive Gary to be. AND mentioned not to throw out Sara J's boat name if you were unsure. The OP never mentioned a boat name till Jules named 3 cats that she knew of. I was the only person that confirmed Sara J with my experience from last season other than one other poster. So i hope you can see where I could interpret your post the way I did. I have no issues or beef with you. Just don't use me to make a point when I did the opposite of what your trying to make a point about.

I agree with you about this site compared to others and hope it stays that way. Anyone that knows me I'd hope they would say I do all I can to help others out so we go home having a great time and enjoying this great lake. With an added bonus of catching a fish or 2 or maybe learning something new.

Good luck and good fishing this season!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely fishin2! Had that happen to my wife , son , and myself on 2 different occasions when we were perchin between green and rattle. That capt or private operator is a complete idiot!! Uneducated, disrespectful, and a DANGER to all when on the water. Wish I would have paid more attention to the name or numbers was just too upset at the time. I was more worried about my family's safety. He needs reported, and next time a video will be taken to validate it . Soon after, authorities will be notified. This is bull$@#!