Quote Originally Posted by wakina View Post
Glad you chimed in because I could not remember what I had paid for the ones that I bought. I know this if there is a run on customs like last year you had better get yours early because they went fast. I have no idea about his current inventory and assume that he has painted cranks over the winter.

ON EDIT: You cannot ask for better people than David and Melanie they treat their customers right.
I gotta admit wakina that i was one of those guys buying them up left and right. Being it was my rookie season up there i had nothing that all you guys and gal were talking about. Everything people posted about , rr800's, ddhj12's and especially bandits,me and some buddies tried to buy at least one of and the ones that worked really well we went back and got a couple more of each. It got a little pricey but what the heck ,I've been eating walleye all year and all but 1 lure is ready to go this year. 1 bandit split at the tail and the hook came out. Some could use re-painted from those teeth marks but were good to go. Just need some weather cooperation. We wanted to head up this weekend but from what ive been reading it dont look too good