Great Lakes /trump Great Lakes /trump Great Lakes /trump Great Lakes /trump
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

There is alot of wasted money in many other avenues in government. I feel the EPA has gone overboard in some areas. But they do alot of good to. The thought of my kids or future grand kids not being able to have the fun times with friends and family as I did growning up; for then to not have those memories to recall; stories to tell their friends and their kids; truly almost brings me to tears. This body of water has been a rock in my life. The thought of not being able to be on it and use has for sure helped keep out of some trouble in life. Course being on it has gotten me into some too....lol.

I know alot of ppl don't feel the same as I or we do. They don't have our memories, our lives built here on it. Certain things in life are worth fighting for, and as such it pissed some ppl off. That's what makes this country so great. The fact that tens of thousands of ppl have stood up, fought, and died, so we all have the right to say what we are thinking amount other things.

Thank you for those who protect our freedom, I look forward to hearing both sides of this story, even though nothing will convinced me it's a waste of money to keep our waters clean and healthy. Not just for the fishing, the boating, but a simple fact that more than million ppl get there drinking water from the lake . That alone should be enough, but there is so much more to it than that.

I'm all for a reasonable government budget, but many other area can be looked at first in my opinion
    Last edited by branhamautomotive; 03-08-2017 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Typos