Hey everyone... The secret is out as I've already had a few people in here private message me and text and /or call.

So I am posting this as a courtesy to all the loyal members in here and not necessarily as an advertisement.

After being a long time member at Channel Grove Marina in Lakeside-Marblehead, OH my brother and I purchased the marina the 1st of this month.

We are both excited and humbled to be the new owners of such a great family tradition. Channel Grove Marina has been in the same family and handed down through 3 generations since it was established in 1924! The Brown's family decided to sell the business and pursue other endevours. An innocent conversation in the boat yard in early Spring of 2014 while I was cleaning my boat before launching for the season lead to me and my brother purchasing it and being the proud new owners.

I would like to thank all the members in here that are current dockers at Channel Grove: Skipper9; Spoonfeeder; Miso Ohio; BowGuy; Troy1976; Walleye2Go; GANGWest; RsFrail; GettinJiggy; BobR; and I am sure that there are a few that I missed.

If you are on Walleye.com and you dock at Channel Grove, I'd love to meet you. Please feel free to get hold of me anytime.

Thanks,
-Matt Gaiser