west end report west end report west end report west end report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: west end report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

whats up with shiners all of sudden we got them after all year are they shipped in or are they getting them from the lake running to fishermens cove was a long run. truck got hit by a female texter saturday she backed out and hit me not even looking i layed on the horn and she kept comming she was sorry and nervous and had insurance waiting on insurance man kids got dentist app limits yesterday afternoon trip intake area. i stayed home today to take care of buisness insurance call new fridge delivered and taking 3 kids to dentist im going all next week to put some nice yellows in the freezer before pulling boat now that im catching some nice fish in close im getting sad and want to stay in pray for a nice indian summer for 2 weeks would be great. its time to stay home and start making more jigs ill report on buddys fishing when they call no luck at sabrinas this morning not open buddy called me at 7.10 this morning sent him to butch and dennys did not know they charged more i get fish cleaned there but buy my bait from sabrina a dollar cheaper and a better scoop
    Last edited by rscotfish; 10-10-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

915 till 115 North out of Cooley Canal to 17 ft. again. 120 fish limit 30 lbs. Just good eaters. I love having the fish this close.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by legalskater View Post
    915 till 115 North out of Cooley Canal to 17 ft. again. 120 fish limit 30 lbs. Just good eaters. I love having the fish this close.
    Wow Terry... sounds like you are really making up for lost time! Way to go. Hoping to get out with you again before freeze up. I am free all this week (for a change) and wouldn't you know, wind and/or rain forecast sure looks like crap. Maybe one can sneak out and get some of those close in fish...

Post Thanks / Like

pulled my boat last Thursday fishing with buddy next week last week good weather then hes pulling for a deer hunting trip and im concentrating on hair jigs and ice blades and laser jigs and jigging minnows already made thousands lets hope for a good ice fishing season, for 13-14 and 14-15 ice fishing i could not keep up would make the jigs would sell out same day. so i thought to my self last year that i would get ahead and make thousands and then guess what no ice so i sold a thousand to baitshop who he sold a few dozen now they have a lot left over hes closed with stock he cant get rid of so im thinking cheap jigs for walleye .com members

Post Thanks / Like

went out today we was only boat that i could see on the lake rough cold rainy fished from 11 to 130 ended day with nothing but wet clothes and a runny nose and upset stomach went back to dock fished off boat got constant bites bluegill crappie and even a few yellow perch should of started there and stayed