Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards Overcharged at ricards
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

An honest mistake, I'm sure.

I can think of a way that the 1 would have accidentally been pressed during the process, but I won't explain it to you, because you have obviously made up your mind that the employee did it on purpose.

Nothing could be further from the truth. You don't have to go there anymore....makes no difference to me.

Rick is a good guy and runs a great business, and I for one will keep supporting him and his business.

I hope you don't run a business....it would suck if someone gets on the internet and calls you a crook, or a moron, and tries to ruin your business, for a 10.00 mistake.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

That's sayin it like it is Juls. You see a lot of this crap on the internet - accusations but never any rebuttals or retractions - easy when your anonymous.

I have done business with these guys for a LONG time - good people, good store hours, good selection of tackle, good bait and very fair prices. I will continue to patronize their business in the future.