Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton Prim Rib Places near Port Clinton
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know of a place but it sure not close to PC. It's called the Whitehouse Inn in Whitehouse Oh. If I want to give my cholesterol a boost it sure would be there. But I would say it would be about a hour and a half drive west. I would suggest a reservation to cya
    the place is usually packed. Check them out on their web site. OOOHHH !! damn I'm making myself hungry soups, ONION RINGS,
    and doggie bags (dog loves leftovers) almost everyone leaves with one. OH spit...LDL just rose 20 pts. thinking about a trip.

Gene

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BtweenShots View Post
    I know of a place but it sure not close to PC. It's called the Whitehouse Inn in Whitehouse Oh. If I want to give my cholesterol a boost it sure would be there. But I would say it would be about a hour and a half drive west. I would suggest a reservation to cya
    the place is usually packed. Check them out on their web site. OOOHHH !! damn I'm making myself hungry soups, ONION RINGS,
    and doggie bags (dog loves leftovers) almost everyone leaves with one. OH spit...LDL just rose 20 pts. thinking about a trip.

Gene

The closer place to PC is in Oregon OH, it's called the Oregon Inn. Whitehouse Inn, the Lions Den, Oregon Inn, and one more in Defiance were all owned by the same family at one time. The Oregon Inn has a nearly identical offering of Prime Rib and is only about 25 minutes from PC.

Very good Prime Rib, and good portions if I remember correctly. Now I'M hungry for some prime rib....
    2003 Wellcraft Coastal 270