Started out trolling Bandits, I trolled them high, trolled them low and just about every other depth and speed in between. Not one single pull back after 3 hrs. Water temps were 55.3 at Niagara and marks were very good to the ESE of the Reef. Decided to try my old standby and dirty the boat, put on a harness and sent it out 65 back with a TT40 to replace one of my Bandit rods. Got it set and fishing and decided to change the other rod also. Brought the other Bandit rod in and put it in the storage holder on the Radar Arch I turned around to put the second worm harness out. Looked at the other rod with worm harness and it was doubled over and the board was nowhere in sight.

Turned out to be an eye about 29"s, I ended the day with 5 eyes with the other 4 in the 24" class. Speeds were 1.5 to 1.8 SOG and Gold with brown hatchet blade took 3 of the 5 with Pretty Panties taking the other 2. That was the good part of the day.

The bad part was that while netting the first and biggest eye my phone went to the bottom of the lake after falling out of my shirt pocket. I knew better than carry my phone in my pocket while fishing but did it anyhow(Brain Fart)! The next thing was my remote throttle control for my kicker quit working. Hoping it is just a servo and not the controller itself. Well that's it, my first trip of the season.