I don't run big boards but do run the lite bite slide divers on the central basin. I started with dipsy divers then changed to the walker 107 divers then I seen the lite bite work on the slide diver and switched to them. I run 3 divers off each side and 2 downriggers 1 off each corner. the thing I liked about the lite bite slide divers is the lite bite release that I can set light enough that a white perch will usually trip the diver. and I can set the front release tight enough that its not tripping in rough water. I don't use the slide feature on the diver but tie to the front arm then tie a short piece of line to an o ring and lace it through the back of the diver going through the lite bite arm. then I tie on my rubber snubber (as I use braid for my main line) then tie on a 6' to 9' fluro leader then tie on my lure. and running 6 divers and the 2 downriggers we catch a lot of fish.

I went out on a charter a couple of yrs ago and he ran inline boards but still ran a diver off each corner and they caught fish for us.