Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Please Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please Help

Looking for advice. We live in Monroe, MI and always fish out of Sterling. This weekend we are thinking of taking a day and buying our Ohio licenses and driving down to Catawba to launch. We want to mainly fish walleye but will switch to perch if we have no success with the eyes. We have never fished down there and was hoping someone could give us some ideo of where to go. Even advice on where to launch from would be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

Right now most of the walleye fishing in that area is between kellys and the bass islands. I would go out of muzurick public lauch in lakeside marblehead. and go north between the islands till you find cleaner stained water. Keep an eye on your charts for hazards. like gull island shuol, starve island, lucys point. but the fishing should be good

Post Thanks / Like

Right now most of the walleye fishing in that area is between kellys and the bass islands. I would go out of muzurick public lauch in lakeside marblehead. and go north between the islands till you find cleaner stained water. Keep an eye on your charts for hazards. like gull island shuol, starve island, lucys point. but the fishing should be good

Post Thanks / Like

We have gone out 4 times in Brest Bay and near the Raisin River and only caught 2 white bass last weekend. Last weekend we fished near the 3rd bouys of the Raisin River. We didnt mark a lot of fish, but I kept getting my bait taken. We have tried drifting and trolling, crankbaits, spreaders, spoons, and erie dearies. We have been fishing in about 18 feet of water. Any advice on what to use out there?