4/16 Limit 4/16 Limit 4/16 Limit 4/16 Limit
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 4/16 Limit

walleyewacker Guest

Default 4/16 Limit

Big limit today, somewhere on the reefs, I do not want to tell exactly where. 7 man limit in 3 hours nice fish. We managed 7 LARGE females todays. there are not spawned out yet, at least the ones we "caught". Half came on blades the other on jigs. LOTS of fish out there. the only clue I will give as to where I was at is north of the south shore less than 2 miles, close to the hump. Anyone who really knows the lake will be able to figure that one out, since all of you are experts and all. We are up to almost 500 boated eyes this spring. The freezer is packed. Might have to throw away fish we caught last year to make room for this years. First person who comes up with the right spot we fished today wins, yes you guessed it a walleyewacker custom lure we use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    Big limit today, somewhere on the reefs, I do not want to tell exactly where. 7 man limit in 3 hours nice fish. We managed 7 LARGE females todays. there are not spawned out yet, at least the ones we "caught". Half came on blades the other on jigs. LOTS of fish out there. the only clue I will give as to where I was at is north of the south shore less than 2 miles, close to the hump. Anyone who really knows the lake will be able to figure that one out, since all of you are experts and all. We are up to almost 500 boated eyes this spring. The freezer is packed. Might have to throw away fish we caught last year to make room for this years. First person who comes up with the right spot we fished today wins, yes you guessed it a walleyewacker custom lure we use.

More admitted lies!

Good4Eye's Guest

U better have thrown those females back! Even though i think your posts are bs, you should still practice conservation and throw those females back to better the fishery.