Stayed on Kelley's island the week before memorial day and had a great time. Weather was perfect, no big waves or flat water and was able to fish every day. I kept an eye on this board and it kept saying everything was west of the island....well the reports were correct. I didn't go as far west as the big line of boats but we never needed to, for the most part we were alone or only had 1-2 boats around us most of the time which was nice. You always run into a couple tailpipers when you're on a bite like is going on but most didn't hang around long, I think they were fishing a little different as I didn't see them swinging the net much and would get frustrated when we would pull fish from under their boat. I especially appreciate the boat from OH who either A) doesn't like out of staters B) didn't like me or C) doesn't like anybody on his lake as I was getting pinched off by another boat and couldn't turn away anymore (his other side was open but he chose not to turn) he just walks up to the bow of his boat to see how close my board would come to his boat....We were fishing a flat and the fish were everywhere but he chose to watch my board come within 5 feet of his boat and them proceeds to pull in behind and follow me running over the top of my bait......oh well we caught a couple fish from under him and then he decided to try somewhere else. We had our 3 man limit of 20"+ fish everyday in anywhere from 2-6 hours so all was good, big fish was 30.25" but the average was below last year. We couldn't find many fish east of the island, I hope that isn't a sign of a population decline but more the fish moved on to somewhere else. I love the fishery and hope that regulation stays ahead of things to ensure a healthy population for years to come. Thanks for all the advice on here, I was just using simple bottom bouncers and spinners. My way seems old school to jet divers and other stuff but it still seemed to work. I also feel bad for the charters that tailpiped us, I hope they got some fish for their customers, living and working there I would think they could stay on the fish better than having to follow someone that fishes there 1 week a year....