I have always carried a lunch be it fishing or hunting and learned overtime to bring extras just incase it turns into a longer day than intended, but more than likely someone thought they would be ok and usually they were not. So I carry more than needed to share. My hospital crew is no exception for sure, hell it's almost expected and I don't mind, but when lunch time comes around and I eat and feed my little pal (penny my beagle) I see drooping eyes and drooling mouths from those around me I get uneasy so I share. I do mix it up with smoked meats, cheese, and crackers or sandwiches, so on and so forth. I just need some SUGGESTIONS to mix it up more. Please share.

Last summers creation was a hit but made it randomly as to not get old so to speak:

Large diameter PITA bread cut in half (those smallish ones are a bit small to stuff) open to fill
Filling : Thinly sliced pastrami (I used my own) rinsed kraut, salt and peppered drained a bit
and sliced swiss cheese
PITA : Open the PITA to form the usual pockets and spread your favorite Thousand Island or
Russian Dressing and gently fill
Toast : Toast the filled PITA's in a George Forman or in a dry skillet until toasted on the outside
and cheese start to melt. Chill in refrigerator place in sandwich bags and pack in your
cooler.