Hi Folks,

I am likely moving to Ohio in the very near future from Texas. I have lived in the mid-west in the past (Iowa and Nebraska) and know I love walleye fishing. In anticipation of my move, I have a few questions top of mind.

1) If I am fishing with an Ohio license and my son is along (12 years old) I know he doesn't need a license but I can't find anything to say if his fish count against my limit or does he get his own limit?

2) Living south of Cleveland and west of Akron how reasonable is a single day trip to Erie? Is that far enough to need to overnight?

3) If anyone want to trade going elk hunting in the fall (I have almost everything you would need and go every year) for the ability to be a newbie on their boat I am open to meeting to see if our personalities match. I have a Davis Wall tent and everything else. About all you would need is a cot, sleeping bag, hunting clothes and a rifle.

4) How is the shore fishing starting mid to late June and any pointers on where to try would be appreciated.

Thanks.