WOW !! What a boat is all I can say. The diagram I seen it looks to be 3 holders per side, those would work with inline boards on each side to start. It looks like the orig. holders direct all rods to the stern bummer for sure. I run big boards and have Tite-Lok triple deck mount on a track each side, someone makes a gimbal mount that slides into your current holders (probably the center one looks like a good starting place. Easy to pull out one with three holders on it and store. Check out websites for Tite-Lok, Big Jon, and Cisco and I am sure each have some sort of gimbal mnt. and triple holders also.

Line, keep it simple just a good mono and fluorocarbon for leaders off dipsy's and jets. As for line out that depends on application you are using which could be up to 200 feet per rod. Todays hot crank is the Bandit Deep Walleye needs 197 feet out to reach its
maximum depth of 27 feet down without the assistance of inline/snap wts. (that's another story in itself). Oh! I forgot mono should be 17 to 20 lbs. an fluoro leaders in the 15 lb. should do. Your line counter reels will need to be calibrated also there are a number of videos on you tube to help with that. Easier to see them than describe here.

Now the biggie, establish depth of bait only one place to go "Precision Trolling Data" by Mark Romanack on the internet he now has
a place to buy his "APP" for your phone it cost $99 for life and you can search for the info you need be it lure, divers, weights etc.
and it updates when lures become available. I have heard and seen it posted in the forum as to be the IT to go to. Who me? I don't
even own a cell phone.

Before I go, I am sure others will agree with me but take a couple of charters. I know that 2 captains here Skipper 9 he runs big boards and Capt. Juls she runs inline boards.

Gene