Go out at dusk and see where other guys are fishing. Wait at the launch and follow a boat that looks rigged well for walleye. Hang around when they come in and ask how they did, and where they fished. Go on a recon only trip and see where the fish are at midnight. I drive over the skyway twice daily and i see a few boats trolling the same spots all the time. Read the old posts, lots of info there. My advice: troll parallel to the shoreline, in 6-15 F.O.W., at 1.0-2.0 MPH, with your electric motor, with a classic black and silver Rapala, keep the noise and light to a minimum. It's no secret that eyes move shallower to feed at night even in warm water. Several times when i have been launching at dawn, guys coming in with limit catches, say they were alone. "Same program that gets them at night in spring works all summer long". Hamburg, Wanaka, Lakeview etc....I've seen the results myself. They showed me Rapalas that looked like they were run over by a truck. Just get out there and fish. Nobody here is going to hold your hand!