Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye? Where are the Walleye?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    blk97 Guest

Default Where are the Walleye?

Any body fish Dunkirk lately? if so how did you do?

blk97 Guest

Question Where are the Walleye?

Anybody fish Dunkirk lately? If so did you have any luck? I don`t know where i should go first,Barcelona, Dunkirk,or Sturgeon point. HELP!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where They're NOT

I fished the lake all around the Int'l marker buoy and about 5 miles toward Sturgeon Pt, in shallow (15 fow) off the windmills, and not even a sheephead.

blk97 Guest

Angry Where are the walleye?

I`m back , the vacation is over. i live on Grand Island N.Y. I`d like very much to stay in the area---- Question, are the walleye still around? If the weather hold up, i`m going to give it a try Friday or Saturday. Where are the walleye?

blk97 Guest

Angry Where are the walleye?

Well i got a late start Saturday, Made one drift, started to rain. didn`t get to the spot i wanted to try.You know the rest of my story. No walleye again. Anybody catch any this week end ? Where are the walleye?

jimski2 Guest

Thursday we picked up 4 walleyes up to 6#'s. 75 to 85 feet of water off Center Road. They were suspended 55 to 65 feet down. The thermocline was at 62 feet. Lots of fish on the screen. Young man go West, go deep this time of year with the warm water temperatures.

jimski2 Guest

Start out at 80 foot of water, Halfway to Dunkirk from the Catt and go west. It's easier to go out of Dunkirk or Barcelona. The fish will be there till the lake temperatures drop to the mid 60's.

Post Thanks / Like

Saturday wx permitting I'm gonna troll the int border from the steel plant to past Sturgeon Pt. I'm thinking that the yellows are coming back in. We shall see.

poppinclips Guest

fished that stretch pretty hard today, only managed two, and a couple bonus perch off the riggers.

Screen was pretty scarse.

ratfink Guest

Fished off dunkirk yesterday. 90 fow picked up three and lost a few behind the boat. Could have limited out. Fish seemed to be a little picky, they were down there just not many takers.