Quote Originally Posted by copo427ss View Post
Hey at least you signed up! Most just troll this sight for info. We give more info when there's communication. Lmao just for instance. My cousin was going out fishing and dragged me along. He says hang on I gotta check the computer. He comes back outside and says. The walleye are at blank to blank feet. I laughed. I knew he was looking on here for info cause I read it all before I got there. Then he goes to me. So. I hear about this fence that everybody fishes. Some guy (bailey) said a white picket fence. And this other guy (me) was saying a barbed wire fence that goes out into the water. Is there really such a thing? I've never seen the fence out there but I don't want to hit it if it's underwater.
I couldn't stop laughing. So I says maybe you should join the site you were just on and you'd know what we were talking about. Lol that look on his face, when I said I'm Copo on there, I wrote that barb wire as a joke. And that guy that just called me was fishkiller. Too funny.
Thats too funny. I must say there was a time when I wasn't sure what the fence was but I didn't think it was an actual fence that went out into the water. And just think, if there was 2 of them. I think I would fish the picked fence, barbed wire sounds kind of dangerous.

I guess its not much different then me googling all the short forms I seen on here when I first started. Guess I should have just asked. You all seem like great guys.