I fish out of Olcott a lot. Right now things are really slow. Fish are out of temps and staging. Guys did ok earlier last week at the bar, trolling the shelf. That's shut down again as well. I wouldn't even waste my time going to Wilson or Olcott right now. Fish are moving east towards Salmon river. If I was going to make a special trip, I'd go to Sodius. Different water fish are still active. A lot of river water from Olcott to the west. You can't use ruff riders reports and fish the same fow in Olcott like someone kinda mentioned. If you do fish Wilson or Olcott stay anywhere from 35' to 80' looking for staged kings. Maybe get into some browns. Also green dot crush glow spinnies , marriage flies have been the most productive. Dipsies are producing more than any other presentation. . Mag glow spoons,moonshines. The off shore bite is garbage right now. You might get some steelhead but no one is getting kings. It's all tough at the western end right now so don't have high expectations! Good luck!