Quote Originally Posted by J. Sparrow View Post
Does anyone know if the docks are in at the Hanover launch, or the state launch on the Catt?????
No, it turned in to the Nitemare on the Catt part 2.(lineman49 you'll love this one) Checked both state launches last fri. No docks. I ended up launching at hidden harbor solo at 6:00am. No wadders. I had to tie my dock rope to a rope that was tied to a pole. Needless to say the knot came apart as I was pulling the trailer up the ramp. I looked in the rear view, seen the boat floating away and almost s***. I jumped out of the truck threw my wallet and phone on the grass and dove in to grab the rope. Man that water is still cold! I had two hooded sweatshirts and a pair of sweatpants on. Soaked! I was able to pull the boat in to shore. The hiddon harbor marina looked like a laundry mat with all my clothes hanging up! Luckily I had a pair of bibs and a couple of shirts in the truck.I did make it out. Tried all over the place. No luck. I should have listoned to fishkiller and went to S.P. Oh yeah dead battery on the truck to polish the day off! Nightmare on the Catt part 1 was from my post after the first trip out early May 2015!