Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller16 View Post
Finished up my season on my 31 footer Wednesday. I may get out a few more times on my buddies Ranger 621FS. We finished with 1027 walleyes total, with 590 we kept, we threw back hundreds of sublegal and legal walleyes this year. 26 years total fishing this lake and 5 years of chartering and I can't remember a year like this. 06 and 07 were awesome years out there with the 03 hatch but nothing compared time this season. I hope it continues the next couple of years this hot. We are in a unique situation now with 3 extremely good year hatches in play (14,15,16). I hope we were able to help you guys out with information and such this year. One other note Rob Kroh and I are running the Southtowns Walleye Assocation Tournament for 2018 and there are some pretty big changes coming up for next year that I think all will be happy about. We are moving our 3 team boats from the Catt to our winter home at Mid River Marina today. Good luck to all who continue to fish it should be good for a while yet. Well I guess we will go clean the house finally.....lol get the garage set up for butchering our deer, and start shooting the bow. Hell I have rifle to sight in I forgot about with this good fishing. Look for us at the Niagara Falls fishing show in January and the Hamburg show in march.
I think Anchor Wheel got 1028.
Good Job Jim. Congrats!
Your my hero. Maybe you can answer your texts.