how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 85 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

No the playoffs won't be in Eden. As a matter of fact Eden stopped having men's fast pitch softball games at the corn festival a few years ago. Insurance issues.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Question for you Professional Trollers

I've learned so much from you all but, am curious do you guys engage in other types of fishing...sm. & lrg. bass, crappie, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wishin fishin View Post
    I've learned so much from you all but, am curious do you guys engage in other types of fishing...sm. & lrg. bass, crappie, etc.
    I do alot of stream fishing for trout and steelies, I bass fish both from shore and boat, perch, cast/troll for northerns. Gonna try my hand at jigging the river for muskies. Also when the salmon come back shallow this fall take the boat up to Ontario and troll. I fish and hunt as much as I can. But lately work and more work have been getting in the way.

Post Thanks / Like

I fish the lower river & lk. Ontario a few times in spring & fall. Also love to perch fish lk. erie in spring & fall. I deer hunt with bow & blk. powder and do some spring turkey hunting.

Post Thanks / Like

This wind really blows. Wasn't bad earlier. Headed down to sp and and just got worse and worse. Pulled up to the launch and the guy just looks at me and says are you crazy? Everybody came in. So at least the boats fueled for the weekend if it's nice. It just keeps blowing harder and harder.

Post Thanks / Like

Went out of Barcelona at first light today. Fished 75 FOW with Walker divers 120' back. Had 5 fish by 11:30AM as the lake began to get pretty rough. All fish came on Renosky's.

Post Thanks / Like

fished salmon and trout in Lake Ontario for 40+ years as an amateur, and some professionally. Now walleye and perch fishing Erie for a change, for fun and to fill the freezer (not a fan of eating LO salmon or trout).

Hunt geese, deer and turkeys with a bow, rifle and black powder when I am not on a boat.

shoot indoor target archery in winter while waiting for the outdoor seasons to begin again.

so many options, too little time

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Coach View Post
    Went out of Barcelona at first light today. Fished 75 FOW with Walker divers 120' back. Had 5 fish by 11:30AM as the lake began to get pretty rough. All fish came on Renosky's.
    WC, which Renoskys -crytalina's or chattersticks?

Post Thanks / Like

i just got started walleye fishing last few years learning alot from this web site great group of people i do fish for perch in the spring and fall also like to bass fish its just alot fun being out on the boat with friends and family i deer hunt also
    milt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHanded View Post
    WC, which Renoskys -crytalina's or chattersticks?
    Crystalina, Black/Purple or Blue

Walker divers large. Set 120 back on #3. I remove the front hook and attach 1/3 of a nightcrawler to the rear hook.
    Last edited by Wrestling Coach; 07-20-2012 at 07:15 AM.