how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 46 of 465 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna head out early and jig the first drop off. Then I'm think electric trolling motor and cast sticks or jigs along the shoreline in front of the windmills and smokes. If there's not a gazillion people out maybe a controlled drift the hump. Joe all good with the wiring I take it?

Post Thanks / Like

its was crazy last night i started out by the bouy in 16 fow marked fish no takers headed towards wanaka trolled to hamburg nothing out of water at 2am dec was checking at the sbh he said one boat got 15 and everybody else got 1 ,2or nothing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milt View Post
    its was crazy last night i started out by the bouy in 16 fow marked fish no takers headed towards wanaka trolled to hamburg nothing out of water at 2am dec was checking at the sbh he said one boat got 15 and everybody else got 1 ,2or nothing
    The boat that got 15 was working the top of the hump. Four lines out. Five guys. One driver the rest fish. He was driving over the top of the hump and then would throw it In neutral and the guys would reel in over the hump. Then he would spin the boat round and go back across. He had five so far when I came in. He was the only one consistently producing fish

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I believe everything is OK with the trailer wireing. I made it to the SBH and back home - that's a good thing. Now I have to tweek the boat. Milt i did see a few boats Sat. night way out towards Seneca Showls. It must have been you. At least you didn't have to contend with the asteroid field off Woodlawn, I'm always on ch 68 give me a call. It must have been a little rough out there with the NNE winds? When I was on the lake the windmills were turning at a good pace. When I got home there wasn't a breeze. ???

Post Thanks / Like

I have all intent Of going this weekend hopefully it livens up a bit. Joe glad all went well should be a good year for you.

Post Thanks / Like

capt joe it was a little rough it did calm down i was the only boat out there did you catch any fish

Post Thanks / Like

No - no fish - sorry to say.

Post Thanks / Like

capt joe at least i wasnt the only one with no fish lol gonna get them this weekend (i hope) MILT

Post Thanks / Like

I started out too deep in 30 ft of water. When i trolled into 20, 15 I did see marks on the fishfinder. Yeah it's hard to believe because the cone angle and the area it covers at that dept is small. Hay Milt - today was the first scheduled fast pitch softball game. It was rained out.

Post Thanks / Like

capt joe good luck with softball dont hurt yourself you need to reel in the big fish
    Last edited by milt; 05-08-2012 at 04:48 AM.