how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 28 of 465 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

At that time I believe it was B league. I played in both leagues at several times through the years. I'm still playing in B league for LA lounge.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I am watching another beautiful walleye fishing relationship blossom LOL. Hey jim ill be in lockport the 26th looking for ya.

Post Thanks / Like

i played in the c league we never moved up i guess we thought we would get our butt kicked the pitching seemed so much better i hope so bailey so guys are alright and you dont mind sharing your tips you guys are real fishermen there are alot of jerks out there ask them a question and they think your asking for their first child
    Last edited by milt; 02-13-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to go over some old softball war stories. Probably some of you are saying this is a walleye web site and we should keep to that topic. I just admire and respect the people that step onto a baseball / softball field or float around on their boats fishing. Milt - I have learned more from this web site, and the people on it, in the last year and a half than I did in many years fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw a good chance for humor hell its off season best time to make friends and know we all will benefit from the people we meet. Fish on and chat away it don't get serious till may lol

Post Thanks / Like

Well it got real quiet here lately. Hey capt what's up with that new boat? I know fishkiller been busy with the sponsor thing going on. Im just working on house amongst other things getting so ready to burn some gas on the pond. I am wondering the way the weather patterns have gone if a few males will be in the creek soon. Wouldn't mind getting a couple for the fun of it throwing mr twisters. Good chance I could hook a nice steelie and watch the tail dance. But ready for the spring surf n turf fresh eyes with side of turkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Right now I'm at the Southtowns Walleye mtg. Learning on how to catch walleye. I caught up with Jim. He's giving me options on how to outfit the boat. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.

Post Thanks / Like

I would've went but pressed for time lots of work to do at home

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I hear you. Jim mentioned that you are busy with the house situation. It was the first time I went in a while. When I was getting the fishline it would come after the meeting and I would say I wish that I knew sooner. I heard that they are going to get them out sooner to us. That would serve as a reminder.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll tell you. I just bought, and it was delivered last week, a Striper 2101 walkaround. Captain Jim and his fishing partner Jim had some GREAT Ideas on how to rig my boat. Some of the things that they mentioned I didn't even think about. They got me thinking. They had suggestions on who, when and where to get the best prices, quality and options available . They suggested going to the LOSTA (I might have it wrong) flea market on Feb. 26 in Lockport at the Niagra County Fair Grounds. Don't quote me on the description of where it is. Jim, please clarify the site location. Im' sure that there will be more info. on that here as it gets closer to the 26 th. Did anyone else attend the meeting?