how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo how is fishing in buffalo
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 183 of 465 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4646
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fishkiller16
    We ended the day with 29 dropped 2 and were firmly in the top 10 in the Amara-Can. The leader has 44lbs were at 38.64lbs we ran 50 miles round trip (Dunkirk to buffalo and back) today and we burned merely 52 gallons of fuel.....lol 5,6,7 color core was hot, we even stole 4 on the Riggers Bailey....lol

Our top 5 weight was around 44lbs Saturday. Crazy day for forgetting half my stuff in the truck. Lol. You should have out money In the net! At least your wife would have been happy. Lmao. Good luck Jim. We're rootin for you guys
    Last edited by copo427ss; 07-15-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Common Courtesy

Fished out of and launched at Dunkirk on Sunday. Great day on the lake. All that relaxation on a calm Lake Erie went to naught and the blood pressure began to boil when I arrived back at the launch to find that an inconsiderate boat launcher with a black Ford truck and double axle Yaht Twin trailer did not bother to keep his trailer straight in the parking area and had me boxed in with my smaller trailer. Had to take my trailer off the truck and hand wheel it out to get out of the parking spot. No matter what launch you are at, take the time to see if the way you park your trailer interferes with others next to you - it's only Common Courtesy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lerie View Post
    Fished out of and launched at Dunkirk on Sunday. Great day on the lake. All that relaxation on a calm Lake Erie went to naught and the blood pressure began to boil when I arrived back at the launch to find that an inconsiderate boat launcher with a black Ford truck and double axle Yaht Twin trailer did not bother to keep his trailer straight in the parking area and had me boxed in with my smaller trailer. Had to take my trailer off the truck and hand wheel it out to get out of the parking spot. No matter what launch you are at, take the time to see if the way you park your trailer interferes with others next to you - it's only Common Courtesy.
    I hope you left him a consolation prize.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Todays Fishing

Once again Lake Erie was good to me, fished east of SP in 53' using 6 & 7 color with a spoon on one and stick on the other, also two rods with dipsy's, same set, spoon on one and stick on the other. Hooked 15 Boxed 12, back to the barn by 10:30, would have been 9:30, if the last fish didn't take so long to catch. That's four days in a row and time for a break LOL.
    Sorry Mr Weekley's but I haven't drown a worm in two days.

Using Kishels fish scent on the spoons and sticks

STWA meeting this Thursday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor Wheel View Post
    Once again Lake Erie was good to me, fished east of SP in 53' using 6 & 7 color with a spoon on one and stick on the other, also two rods with dipsy's, same set, spoon on one and stick on the other. Hooked 15 Boxed 12, back to the barn by 10:30, would have been 9:30, if the last fish didn't take so long to catch. That's four days in a row and time for a break LOL.
    Sorry Mr Weekley's but I haven't drown a worm in two days.

Using Kishels fish scent on the spoons and sticks

STWA meeting this Thursday
    That's how we did it too. Sticks n spoons. Smothered in kishels. 6 color lead with deep diving sticks and spoons on the riggers set at 40 and 43 ft. 47-51fow

Post Thanks / Like

when the fish are hitting like this you can put a P&J sandwich down there and catch 'em

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShortHanded View Post
    when the fish are hitting like this you can put a P&J sandwich down there and catch 'em
    Give it a shot, let us know how it works.

Post Thanks / Like

Bad solenoid and a wire with dirty ends changed and cleaned seems good to go again now i just need to figure out what kind of jelly or jam and preferred flavor the Walleye want and good to go.
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .

Post Thanks / Like

What the hell time are you guys starting in the am. I just get on the water by 8 am! & you guys go home at 9:30. Seems to take the fun out of it. Enjoy the days & time on the water. jmo

Post Thanks / Like

I try to be launched by 630 at latest some days a little later i leave the swamp around 5 stop for ice and pic up crew at thruway then motor to launch site .
    22' starcraft islander "H"EYE STRUNG

Staff Fishing WNY
    Team member Descendants outdoors TV
    Prostaff Elusion camo .
    Prostaff ITO Flies
    Prostaff Ultimate Outdoors of WNY.
    Field Staff Kishels Scents and Lures .